Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Some thoughts the day after the election | The Incidental Economist

Some thoughts the day after the election | The Incidental Economist:

Let me say this for the record: President-elect Trump will be my President. I may not always like�everything he says or does, but from this moment on, he will be given the same respect in my writing that I afford President Obama. I want him to do well�because he represents my country, and his actions will affect my fellow citizens, my state, and my family. I hope he surrounds himself with knowledgeable advisors, especially when it comes to health care. We should applaud their commitment, and support them in their efforts to serve our nation.

I am sure I will not always agree with them. But I will remain civil, and I will try and convince them to do what I think the evidence says is right.

I hope you’ll all join us in that effort.

No comments: